This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Move the multi-forks support to the generic multi-inferiors support.
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 17:07:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: Move the multi-forks support to the generic multi-inferiors support.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Saturday 06 June 2009 01:07:29, Tom Tromey wrote:
> How about this? It adds the column headings and prints something when
> there are no inferiors.
This is fine with me, thanks, but,
are you planning on doing something similar to "info threads" output?
IMO, both these commands should be consistent. In that case, you
may have an issue with MI, as it calls print_thread_info --- I don't
know if using a table instead of a list changes MI output.
(I was a bit surprised to (re-)find that MI doesn't use