This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [00/19] Eliminate some more current_gdbarch uses
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 23:25:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: [00/19] Eliminate some more current_gdbarch uses
- References: <200906052113.n55LDMj4025990@d12av02.megacenter.de.ibm.com>
I took a first-pass-cursory look throughout the series, and I
don't have much to add. It all looked good to me. The
only things that jumped out were:
- We should do something smarter about longjmp breakpoint
lookup at some point.
- I have a gut feeling that a single gdbarch per expression is
going to byte us back somewhere along the line, but that's not
a problem of this patch.