This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: TR: ARI warning list change Fri May 29 01:53:26 UTC 2009
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: "Pierre Muller" <muller at ics dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- Cc: <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>, "'Thiago Jung Bauermann'" <bauerman at br dot ibm dot com>, <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 13:41:30 -0600
- Subject: Re: TR: ARI warning list change Fri May 29 01:53:26 UTC 2009
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <email@example.com> writes:
Pierre> Is it possible to extract the commits from the last 24 hours
Pierre> to find out to whom this kind of message should be sent?
Tom> With CVS, it can be done, but very easily.
Of course, I meant to say, *not* very easily.
Could we run some kind of ARI regression check as part of