This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add an undwinder_name field to "struct frame_unwind" for use by "info frame".
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Samuel Bronson <naesten at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 15:59:57 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add an undwinder_name field to "struct frame_unwind" for use by "info frame".
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Samuel" == Samuel Bronson <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Samuel> Have "info frame" display this field when present.
Samuel> Fill in the field for unwinders (besides the sentinel) which are
Samuel> normally built on i386 Linux.
Funnily enough, I wanted this yesterday :)
This mostly looks ok. It needs a ChangeLog entry. And I have some
Samuel> +const char *get_frame_unwinder_name (struct frame_info *frame)
Newline after the first "*".
Samuel> + unwinder = get_frame_unwinder_name(fi);
Space before the open paren.
Also, do you have copyright assignment papers in place? Those are a
prerequisite for us to accept a non-trivial patch.