This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Renam sutruct using_direct members
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Sami Wagiaalla <swagiaal at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 15:29:35 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Renam sutruct using_direct members
- References: <4A1AE557.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Sami" == Sami Wagiaalla <email@example.com> writes:
Sami> struct using_direct
Sami> char *inner;
Sami> char *outer;
Sami> struct using_direct *next;
Sami> The names inner and outer are not very clear. I certainly found it
Sami> unintuitive while working on namespace support. This patch renames them
Sami> no import_src and import_dest respectively
Seems reasonable. I agree that these names are not very clear.
Sami> 2009-05-25 Sami Wagiaalla <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sami> * cp-support.h (struct using_direct): renamed members inner, and
Sami> outer to import_src, and import_dest respectively.
Sami> Updated all reverences.
A few nits about the ChangeLog... It should mention all files that
were changed. Descriptions should start with a capital letter. All
lines should start with a single TAB (the second one did not in the
For this one I would write:
2009-05-25 Sami Wagiaalla <email@example.com>
* cp-support.h (struct using_direct): Rename members inner and
outer to import_src, and import_dest respectively.
* cp-namespace.c (cp_add_using_directive): Update.
* cp-support.c (make_symbol_overload_list_using): Update.
Also, your patch seems to have been wrapped at some places... wrong
MUA setting somewhere?
This is ok with an updated ChangeLog.