This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfc] Eliminate duplicated logic with decimal operations
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: bauerman at br dot ibm dot com (Thiago Jung Bauermann)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 19:49:03 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [rfc] Eliminate duplicated logic with decimal operations
> Em Qui, 2009-05-14 Ã?s 13:32 +0200, Ulrich Weigand escreveu:
> > The patch below removes steps 2 and 3 and only keeps the first
> > conversion to decNumber. This applies to both decimal_binop and
> > decimal_compare.
> > Thiago, any thoughts on this? Do you agree that those conversions
> > are unnecessary?
> Thanks for this improvement! I agree with you, those are silly
Thanks for your review. I've checked this patch in now.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE