This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] xmm8-15 testcase
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 15:57:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFA] xmm8-15 testcase
- References: <20090524190047.E895D846C2@localhost>
On Sunday 24 May 2009 20:00:47, Doug Evans wrote:
> Awhile ago I promised a testcase to exercise xmm8-15.
> gdbserver for amd64 didn't support them (it does now).
> I've verified this fails on older gdbservers and passes in cvs head
> (as well as verifying it still passes for i?86).
I assume this also passes on native.
> 2009-05-24 Doug Evans <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gdb.arch/i386-sse.exp: Test xmm[8-15] if amd64.
> * gdb.arch/i386-see.c: Ditto.
Looks good to me.