This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] Allowing all threads of all|current process(es) to be resumed [new command + docs]
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Cc: tromey at redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 15:06:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Allowing all threads of all|current process(es) to be resumed [new command + docs]
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Monday 01 June 2009 16:55:39, Doug Evans wrote:
> I guess I'm a bit confused (no claim is made that that's unexpected :-)).
> I was offering an alternative. I'd still like to hear what you think
> of adding a modifier to "continue", etc. instead. I'm not wedded to
> it of course. In part it seemed like a good time to talk about the
> two alternatives.
Well, it obviously sounds like something reasonable to have. OTOH, so
does the HPD's ptset prefix notation, something
like '(gdb) [1.2:4] step'. Of course, the -t switch could be easily