This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Make watchthreads.exp more robust
- From: Stan Shebs <stan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 05:51:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Make watchthreads.exp more robust
- References: <20090426193156.9F5B384890@localhost>
Doug Evans wrote:
Hi.Yes please, this one has annoyed me too!
watchthreads.exp can errantly fail if the o/s schedules, for example,
the thread for args enough times before the thread for args gets
a chance to run.
Ok to check in?