This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: install-html and install-pdf improvements
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 10:56:21 -0600
- Subject: Re: install-html and install-pdf improvements
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Joseph" == Joseph S Myers <email@example.com> writes:
Joseph> * The readline and sim directories need some dummy rules so that these
Joseph> targets work at toplevel.
For libiconv, I worked around this at the top level, by adding
"missing" clauses to the libiconv host module. That would work for
the readline install bits.
I see now that I missed "pdf" and "html" here.
Joseph> OK to commit?
The gdb parts are ok. I don't know if I am able to approve sim or
readline changes, but those look ok to me.