This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Mention all new options in NEWS
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 10:30:08 -0600
- Subject: Re: Mention all new options in NEWS
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Eli" == Eli Zaretskii <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Eli> Would it be OK with everybody to request that new options be also
Eli> mentioned in NEWS, in addition to new commands?
I think one exception would be something like the new "maint" option
in one of Pedro's recent patches -- it is a temporary option that will
go away once the multi-inferior bits are more robust. This is a rare