This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [djgpp/commit] Update list of Windows versions of the NT family.
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Pierre Muller <muller at ics dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 18:28:24 +0300
- Subject: Re: [djgpp/commit] Update list of Windows versions of the NT family.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: "Pierre Muller" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Cc: <email@example.com>
> Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 14:16:30 +0200
> Shouldn't you also put NT itself in the list
> in the braces?
"NT" is already mentioned, albeit as the name of the family, and the
amount of space I have there is limited. Besides, I can hardly
imagine someone use DJGPP on NT these days.