This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
DWARF-related warnings in DJGPP build of GDB
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 13:10:49 +0300
- Subject: DWARF-related warnings in DJGPP build of GDB
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
During debugging with DJGPP build of GDB built out of Apr 10th
snapshot, I sometimes see various warnings that seem to be related to
During symbol reading, inner block not inside outer block in prompt_for_continue.
During symbol reading, inner block (0x61ab0-0x6b68b) not inside outer block (0x64c90-0x64d2f).
During symbol reading, Offset 174868 out of bounds for DW_AT_ranges attribute.
Is this a GCC problem, a GDB problem, or something else? Should I be
worried? My GCC version is 3.4.3, in case that matters.