This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] Special casing dtors?
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 23:17:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Special casing dtors?
- References: <49CAB139.email@example.com> <49CD2F0F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <49CDD4C1.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <49D3FCC9.email@example.com>
On Wed, Apr 01, 2009 at 04:46:17PM -0700, Keith Seitz wrote:
> I've attached a secondary patch for stabsread.c which not only fixes the
> failing tests you found (with -gstabs+), but also fixes tons of other
> failures in classes.exp and virtfunc.exp (and more). Again, don't ask me
> why. The fix seems innocently isolated enough, but it just reduces the
> number of failed tests from >400 to just over 300.
I don't understand the patch - would you mind posting affected stabs
from 4.2 and HEAD? Sounds like GCC made the incompatible change here,