This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Build gdb on darwin
- From: Stan Shebs <stan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 07:00:27 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Build gdb on darwin
- References: <1494040D-E0DB-41C2-99F6-1F14F70CCB41@adacore.com>
Tristan Gingold wrote:
all the bits for darwin/x86 have been committed but the top-level
configure doesn't build gdb.
This patch build gdb when configured for i*86-*-darwin.
This is good, thanks!