This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: FYI: fix typo on web page
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 16:40:18 -0800
- Subject: Re: FYI: fix typo on web page
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Someone on #gdb pointed out a couple typos on the gdb web pages.
> I'm checking in this fix.
Thanks for the fix. And welcome to be Royal Pain of the GDB Web Site:
All pages have a "last modified" line at the end that gets automatically
updated if you call the "index.sh" script (at the root).
Once the updates are checked in, the sourceware.org copy will
immediately show your changes. But there is another copy at gnu.org
(http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/). To update that copy, you have
to check out a second CVS (yes, a second one), and then copy over
the new files, and check them in.
If I was less lazy and Web updates were more frequent than they
currently are, I'd probably try to work on the issues above...
PS: I fixed the last-modified date, and then did the resync at gnu.org.