This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Accessing tls variables across files causes a bug
- From: Gary Funck <gary at intrepid dot com>
- To: Vinay Sridhar <vinay at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>, luisgpm at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com, uweigand at de dot ibm dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 09:23:32 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] Accessing tls variables across files causes a bug
- References: <email@example.com>
On 09/10/08 09:43:13, Vinay Sridhar wrote:
> Any idea when the below changes are likely to go in?
Recently, we've run into a situation where we need this bug fix.
I've corresponded with Jan on this, and he mentioned
that the fix may have some unknown impact or regressions on
the main line (though none that he knows of), and that
this patch is pending review, before it can be committed.
Have the GDB maintainers had a chance to review this patch?
Is there anything that I can do to help move it along?