This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: remove warnings in sim/arm
- From: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 15:11:14 -0800
- Subject: Re: remove warnings in sim/arm
- References: <492B1871.email@example.com>
On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 1:11 PM, Joel Sherrill
> a couple of files in arm/sim had warnings because
> they did not include <string.h>. Simple patch
> to include <string.h>
> Ok to commit?
> 2008-11-24 Joel Sherrill <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * arminit.c, iwmmxt.c: Include <string.h> to
> eliminate warning.
Other sims check HAVE_STRING_H, as does gdb (and STDC_HEADERS), but
there are already files in sim/arm that don't (and at some point we
should no longer need to), so this patch is fine by me.