This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA: fix address in call to val_print
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 10:48:40 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFA: fix address in call to val_print
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20081122051123.GC4318@adacore.com>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Joel" == Joel Brobecker <email@example.com> writes:
>> * valprint.c (val_print_array_elements): Pass correct
>> element address to val_print.
Joel> I'm wondering about the testcase. As I understand it, it wouldn't cause
Joel> any problem with the current FSF version of GDB. But if it's easy to
Joel> create one, then I think it'd still be a useful test to have, just to
Joel> make sure it doesn't regress in the future.
Ok, I will hold off on this patch until I can make a test case.