This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: autotools patches for --*dir and upcoming versions
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauerman at br dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Daniel Mierswa <impulze at impulze dot org>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 21:28:50 -0800
- Subject: Re: autotools patches for --*dir and upcoming versions
- References: <491F6FAB.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I'm far from what you'd call an autotools person, so I won't comment on
> the actual changes you are proposing, just give some general information
> on how I'd go about this.
The patch is also fairly big - and I'm wondering whether some pieces
might be independent and thus submitted independently.
Otherwise, I liked all of Thiago's suggestions.