This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] -list-target-groups --available
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:42:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] -list-target-groups --available
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 08:03:33PM +0300, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> This patch implements MI '-list-target-groups --available' -- for
> native linux and remote targets. In both cases, the command actually
> returns the list of processes. The bulk of the patch was written by
> Pedro, I've just added MI bits to it.
All the code looks OK to me. However, I would not like to add this
patch without testcases or documentation. There should be a DTD
> +_initialize_osdata (void)
> + add_info ("os", info_osdata_command,
> + _("Show OS data ARG."));
> + /* An alias for "info osdata processes". */
> + add_info ("processes", info_processes_command,
> + _("List running processes on the target."));
"info os processes" or "info osdata"?