This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Resubmit process record and replay, 8/10
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: teawater <teawater at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:03:09 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Resubmit process record and replay, 8/10
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This patch add code to make I386 architecture support process record and replay.
2008-11-16 Hui Zhu <email@example.com>
I386 architecture process record and replay support.
* i386-tdep.c (PREFIX_REPZ, PREFIX_REPNZ, PREFIX_LOCK,
PREFIX_DATA, PREFIX_ADDR): New macros. Help decode the I386
... Help decode the i386 instruction set.
(aflag, dflag, override, modrm, mod, reg, rm, ot,
i386_record_pc): New variables. Ditto.
i386_record_lea_modrm): New functions. Ditto.
(i386_process_record): New function. Parse the instruction in
address "addr" and record the values of registers and memory
that will be change in this instruction.
... that will be changed by this instruction.
(i386_gdbarch_init): Set "i386_process_record" to GDBARCH
* i386-tdep.h (gdbarch_tdep): New function pointers
"i386_intx80_record" and "i386_sysenter_record" that point to
the function can record "intx80" and "sysenter" execute log.
... the function that can record [...] execution log.
i386-tdep.c | 2964 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
i386-tdep.h | 3
2 files changed, 2967 insertions(+)
Following is the diff with the previous patch:
Hmm, I'm not the master of protocol here (Joel?), but my impression
is that we would prefer to see the diffs against the current CVS, not
against the previous patch.
If there's important changes since the previous patch, could you
maybe include a brief description of the changes?