This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Fix thinko in frame_debug_got_null_frame
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 22:34:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Fix thinko in frame_debug_got_null_frame
- References: <20081118000011.4F9AB1C799B@localhost>
On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 04:00:11PM -0800, Doug Evans wrote:
> All uses of frame_debug in frame.c output to gdb_stdlog,
> so I don't see that there's any real point in having
> frame_debug_got_null_frame take a file arg.
> Still, maybe there's a reason for keeping the `file' arg.
> Which patch do you prefer? I like the first patch, deleting `file'.
> 2008-11-17 Doug Evans <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * frame.c (frame_debug_got_null_frame): Remove file arg.
> All callers updated.
This one's fine by me.