This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfc][2/2] add suport for 64-bit fpscr in gdbserver for powerpc linux
- From: Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauerman at br dot ibm dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches ml <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:01:43 -0200
- Subject: Re: [rfc][2/2] add suport for 64-bit fpscr in gdbserver for powerpc linux
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20081114002638.GB12484@adacore.com>
El jue, 13-11-2008 a las 16:26 -0800, Joel Brobecker escribiÃ:
> This one is in gdbserver, which I have very rarely touched, bug given
> the age of your patch, I decided to take a look.
This was the first time I touched gdbserver code as well...
Thanks for reviewing the code.
> Everything looks sane to me, and consistent with the rest of the code.
> So give it a few more days, and commit at the same time you commit the
> associated GDB part.
Will do, tomorrow along with the native part.
Thiago Jung Bauermann
IBM Linux Technology Center