This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] fix popping of dummy frame if inferior gets signal with unwindonsignal
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: drow at false dot org (Daniel Jacobowitz)
- Cc: dje at google dot com (Doug Evans), gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 21:42:06 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [RFA] fix popping of dummy frame if inferior gets signal with unwindonsignal
Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 08:50:13PM +0100, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> > I'm not sure what the point is of having two copies of the regcache
> > preserved across the full extent of the inferior call ...
> Maybe in case we get to somewhere we can not backtrace from?
OK, good point. The inf_status will always work ...
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE