This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA/RFC] new setting against auto-answer? (because "input not from terminal")
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 10:46:11 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFA/RFC] new setting against auto-answer? (because "input not from terminal")
- References: <20081025010445.GC29038@adacore.com>
> 2008-10-24 Joel Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * top.c (interactive_mode_auto, interactive_mode_on)
> (interactive_mode_off, interactive_mode_enum, interactive_mode):
> New static globals.
> (show_interactive_mode): New function.
> (input_from_terminal_p): If interactive_mode is not auto, then
> use that rather than checking the stdin settings.
> (init_main): Add "set/show interactive-mode" command.
It didn't feel like there was a lot of interest in this feature,
so I'm not going to push it any further. Please scream if you'd
actually like to see it included in GDB - as pointed out by Tom,
I need to improve it a little bit (which I'll do for our own tree
anyways). In the meantime, we'll keep this change local to