This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdbserver support for Linux on sparc64
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Daniel Gutson <dgutson at codesourcery dot com>, Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 17:08:22 -0500
- Subject: Re: gdbserver support for Linux on sparc64
- References: <490B46B4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 03:56:04PM -0200, Daniel Gutson wrote:
> this patch adds gdbserver support for sparc64 on Linux.
Thanks, this is fine except for some typos in the ChangeLog. I
fixed those and checked it in.
Eli, is this NEWS entry OK?
2008-11-14 Daniel Jacobowitz <email@example.com>
* NEWS: Mention sparc64-linux-gnu gdbserver support.
RCS file: /cvs/src/src/gdb/NEWS,v
retrieving revision 1.292
diff -u -p -r1.292 NEWS
--- NEWS 22 Oct 2008 22:14:21 -0000 1.292
+++ NEWS 14 Nov 2008 22:07:49 -0000
@@ -85,6 +85,9 @@ are treated as the standard definitions,
- gdbserver uses the new noack protocol mode for TCP connections to
reduce communications latency, if also supported and enabled in GDB.
+ - Support for the sparc64-linux-gnu target is now included in
* Python scripting
GDB now has support for scripting using Python. Whether this is