This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Implement continue/interrupt of thread groups.
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 17:57:12 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Implement continue/interrupt of thread groups.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> This patch add --thread-group parameter for -exec-continue and
> -exec-interrupt. Technically, this does not add any new
> functionality, but it seems better to allow the frontend to implement
> "run" and "interrupt" on a process with one command.
Seems like a good idea to me. No comment on the patch itself.