This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] Implement -list-thread-groups.
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>, "gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com" <gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 17:54:49 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Implement -list-thread-groups.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20081114015217.GD12802@adacore.com>
Joel Brobecker wrote:
I'll commit in a few days if there are no objections.
If others are fine with this too, then so am I. But I don't think
this is the normal procedure: For non-MI changes, my understanding
is that you're supposed to wait for approval unless the changes
are obvious (particularly for patches labeled RFC).
Yes, the changes to thread.c should be reviewed and approved.