This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: [RFA/win32] Improve C-c handling when process in different console
- From: "Pierre Muller" <muller at ics dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- To: "'Nicolas Roche'" <roche at adacore dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, "'Joel Brobecker'" <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:53:36 +0100
- Subject: RE: [RFA/win32] Improve C-c handling when process in different console
- References: <20081002225504.GF26384@adacore.com> <20081022164447.GB3638@adacore.com> <20081112163849.GA21312@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <email@example.com>
> > I have an even older patch sitting in my inbox from Pierre Muller
> which, I think,
> > attempts to address the same problem but seems to involve more code.
The two patches look quite similar indeed,
the only thing that is different is that I also added some code
in order to avoid gdb from believing that he has to
handle changes of the terminal settings if
set new-console is on.
In that case, the debuggee is started on separate command prompt
window and will only modify that new window settings, not the one gdb
Pascal language support maintainer for GDB