This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Kill ptrace_ops_hack
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauerman at br dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 17:16:53 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Kill ptrace_ops_hack
- References: <email@example.com> <20080918005719.GB3651@adacore.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> This patch missed functions in remote-sim.c, giving the following
> warning with GCC 4.1.2:
As it happens, I had approved a patch that fixes exactly this,
but that didn't get checked in:
The patch is slightly more complete as it removes one reference to
the gdbsim_ops global. I'll commit that part separately.