This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA/win32] Improve C-c handling when process in different console
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at sourceware dot org>
- To: Nicolas Roche <roche at adacore dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 11:38:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA/win32] Improve C-c handling when process in different console
- References: <20081002225504.GF26384@adacore.com> <20081022164447.GB3638@adacore.com>
On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 09:44:47AM -0700, Joel Brobecker wrote:
>> 2008-10-02 Nicolas Roche <email@example.com>
>> * win32-nat.c (check_for_DebugBreakProcess): New function.
>> (ctrl_c_handler): New function.
>> (win32_wait): Register ctrl_c_handler as Ctrl-C handler if the inferior
>> is run in a separate console.
>> (_initialize_win32_nat): Check for DebugBreakProcess in kernel32.dll.
I'm very sorry that it has taken me so long to respond to this. Vacation and work
I have an even older patch sitting in my inbox from Pierre Muller which, I think,
attempts to address the same problem but seems to involve more code.
One of the reasons that I have not responded sooner is that I have a patch in
my sandbox which would surely conflict with this since it changes the mechanism
used to determine the existence of newer functions like DebugBreak.
So, anyway, I'll finish up my patch and adopt this change to it this weekend,
checking in both.
Sorry for the delay. Please ping me again if you don't see this going in in
the next week or so.