This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA: fix crash-causing bug in copy_type_recursive
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 15:49:23 -0500
- Subject: Re: RFA: fix crash-causing bug in copy_type_recursive
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 12:40:01PM -0700, Tom Tromey wrote:
> Built and regtested on x86-64 (compile farm).
> Ok? (I almost checked this in as obvious...)
Go right ahead (or use XZALLOC...).