This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Kill ptrace_ops_hack
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 08:31:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Kill ptrace_ops_hack
- References: <email@example.com> <20080918005719.GB3651@adacore.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I've finally got back to this patch. I attach revised version that
> differs only by handling dec-thread.c, in addition to other target
> is previously used to handle. Would you like to verify this
> patch does not break Tru64, or I can commit it right away?
Go ahead, and commit right away. The change looks OK..