This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 3/4] 'catch syscall' feature -- XML support part
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Sérgio Durigan Júnior <sergiodj at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 23:19:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/4] 'catch syscall' feature -- XML support part
- References: <1225773086.24532.55.camel@miki>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?S=E9rgio?= Durigan =?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=FAnior?= <email@example.com>
> Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 02:31:26 -0200
> This is the part which adds XML support for the "catch syscall" feature.
> I decided to put the architecture's XML files here too, so that the
> architecture-independent part does not grow too much.
Is the list of syscalls and their numbers kernel version dependent?
If it is, how will we go about maintaining these files?