This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[PATCH 0/4] 'catch syscall' feature -- Introduction
- From: Sérgio Durigan Júnior <sergiodj at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 02:31:17 -0200
- Subject: [PATCH 0/4] 'catch syscall' feature -- Introduction
This is the new version of the "catch syscall" patch. I have reviewed it
for a while, fixing things that you have proposed to me and implementing
new code. Basically, the changes are:
- Grammar errors fixed (including the "two-spaces-after-dot" rule) (as
pointed out by Michael).
- Rework of the "arch independent" part of the patch, now using the new
breakpoint_ops mechanism (as implemented by Joel).
- Tab-completion support (as suggested by Tromey).
- Storing the syscalls names using XML support, and not directly in the
source-code (as requested by Daniel Jacobowits).
- PPC, PPC64 and i386 support.
- Implementation of the GDB's datadir (Daniel asked this too).
Well, I think that's it. You guys already know what this patch is
supposed to do, but in case you have forgotten:
Hope you like it :-).
Sérgio Durigan Júnior
Linux on Power Toolchain - Software Engineer
Linux Technology Center - LTC