This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa, gdbserver] Fix breakage due to XML rework
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: drow at false dot org (Daniel Jacobowitz)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 14:13:02 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [rfa, gdbserver] Fix breakage due to XML rework
Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 02:53:26AM +0100, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> > OK to apply?
> Yes, this all looks OK. Thanks. Is this needed for 6.8 too?
Checked in, thanks. The XML rework was introduced after the
branch point, so these fixes are not needed for 6.8.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE