This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Avoid null ptr dereference in maint cplus first_compo nent
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Aleksandar Ristovski <ARistovski at qnx dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:08:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] Avoid null ptr dereference in maint cplus first_compo nent
- References: <47E7B38C.email@example.com>
On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 09:58:36AM -0400, Aleksandar Ristovski wrote:
> Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> > On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 03:13:23PM -0400, Aleksandar Ristovski wrote:
> >> 2008-03-19 Aleksandar Ristovski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> >> * cp-support.c (first_component_command): Return if no arguments.
> > OK, thanks. Did I already ask you about write access?
> Yes, you asked, I haven't had a chance to reply. I don't have write access,
> since I am working on gdb actively, it may be useful.
OK, please fill out the sourceware.org form then and we'll get you set