This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] new set/show multiple-symbols command (take 4)
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 17:09:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] new set/show multiple-symbols command (take 4)
- References: <20080203070825.GK1581@adacore.com> <20080321145119.GC25307@caradoc.them.org>
> > (gdb) set multiple-symbols (ask|all|cancel)
> > (gdb) show multiple-symbols
> This seems OK.
> > * gdb.cp/ovldbreak.cc: Add missing bodies for methods foo::foofunc.
> Why was this one necessary? It may be hiding a bug.
IIRC, I was having trouble getting GDB to break on foofunc, and it looked
like it was because the body of these functions were missing. It seemed
pretty normal at the time that I wouldn't be able to break on either of
these methods if there was no body... Should I looked deeper into this?