This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] fix for rbreak issue w/ "Junk at end of arguments"
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Chris Demetriou <cgd at google dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 11:32:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFA] fix for rbreak issue w/ "Junk at end of arguments"
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 01:18:09AM -0700, Chris Demetriou wrote:
> If this patch is acceptable, please apply it. (I don't have write access.)
Thanks for fixing this. It's OK, modulo our whitespace conventions
(space before paren); I fixed that and checked it in. Want write access?
If so, fill out the sourceware.org form; it's on the front page of the
Oddly the test doesn't fail for me even though I've got an
__libc_start_main@plt. It's not setting a breakpoint at the
PLT entry... boo, it thinks that comes from a startfile. Another day.