This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Implement -thread-info.
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at specifix dot com>
- To: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 11:40:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Implement -thread-info.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Fri, 2008-03-14 at 13:16 +0300, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Vladimir Prus wrote:
> > Vladimir Prus wrote:
> >> I attach the revised version of the patch, including docs. Eli, is the
> >> doc part OK? I intend to commit the code part in a week unless there are
> >> objections.
> > I have realized that while the patch is mostly about MI, it also
> > touches generic code -- thread.c. Is that part of patch (attached again
> > for convenience) OK?
I'm looking back at your 02/20/08 patch -- is that the correct one?
I noticed that your new version of info_threads_command always
passes -1 to mi_info_threads, but then I checked and saw that
the existing version of info_threads_command also ignores its
argument. I think that's too bad, but at least it doesn't make
the status quo worse.
That was my only concern so far...