This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: attach& support, and attach "async + sync_execution" support.
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 15:18:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: attach& support, and attach "async + sync_execution" support.
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 08:05:39AM +0000, Pedro Alves wrote:
> 2008-03-14 Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * infcmd.c (attach_command_async_continuation): New.
> (attach_command): Support background async execution, and async
> execution in synchronous mode.
Could you do some refactoring on this, please? It duplicates code
from attach_command. When I fixed up step last year I moved the
common code into its own function. Makes it much easier to see
the differences between async and sync operation. And for instance
it lets me see that you're calling deprecated_attach_hook twice
in async mode :-)