This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Implement -thread-info.
- From: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:16:29 +0300
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Implement -thread-info.
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Vladimir Prus wrote:
>> I attach the revised version of the patch, including docs. Eli, is the
>> doc part OK? I intend to commit the code part in a week unless there are
> I have realized that while the patch is mostly about MI, it also
> touches generic code -- thread.c. Is that part of patch (attached again
> for convenience) OK?