This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[RFA] Remove simplified_command_loop.
- From: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 20:00:56 +0300
- Subject: [RFA] Remove simplified_command_loop.
I cannot find any use of simplified_command_loop neither in
gdb proper, nor in gdbtk, from which I conclude this is
not longer needed. OK?
* top.c (simplified_command_loop): Remove.
gdb/top.c | 35 -----------------------------------
1 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 35 deletions(-)
diff --git a/gdb/top.c b/gdb/top.c
index b1efb2b..8867c7a 100644
@@ -632,41 +632,6 @@ command_loop (void)
-/* Read commands from `instream' and execute them until end of file or
- error reading instream. This command loop doesnt care about any
- such things as displaying time and space usage. If the user asks
- for those, they won't work. */
-simplified_command_loop (char *(*read_input_func) (char *),
- void (*execute_command_func) (char *, int))
- struct cleanup *old_chain;
- char *command;
- int stdin_is_tty = ISATTY (stdin);
- while (instream && !feof (instream))
- quit_flag = 0;
- if (instream == stdin && stdin_is_tty)
- reinitialize_more_filter ();
- old_chain = make_cleanup (null_cleanup, 0);
- /* Get a command-line. */
- command = (*read_input_func) (instream == stdin ?
- get_prompt () : (char *) NULL);
- if (command == 0)
- (*execute_command_func) (command, instream == stdin);
- /* Do any commands attached to breakpoint we stopped at. */
- bpstat_do_actions (&stop_bpstat);
- do_cleanups (old_chain);
/* Commands call this if they do not want to be repeated by null lines. */