This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Implement -thread-info.
- From: Nick Roberts <nickrob at snap dot net dot nz>
- To: Vladimir Prus <ghost at cs dot msu dot su>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 09:03:38 +1300
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Implement -thread-info.
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> -static void
> -info_threads_command (char *arg, int from_tty)
> +/* Prints the list of threads and their details on UIOUT.
> + This is a version of 'info_thread_command' suitable for
> + use from MI.
Isn't this comment out of date now that info_threads_command calls
> + If REQESTED_THREAD is not -1, it's the GDB id of the thread
> + that should be printed. Otherwise, all threads are
> + printed. */
> +mi_info_threads (struct ui_out *uiout, int requested_thread)
As mi_info_threads is now not mi specific, should it be called something like