This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfc] Allow watchpoints on inaccessible memory
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 06:26:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: [rfc] Allow watchpoints on inaccessible memory
- References: <20070821142500.GA28295@caradoc.them.org> <20080228161749.GA31695@caradoc.them.org> <email@example.com> <20080302042432.GA5486@caradoc.them.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20080302232302.GA3207@caradoc.them.org>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 18:23:02 -0500
> From: Daniel Jacobowitz <email@example.com>
> On Sun, Mar 02, 2008 at 11:09:10PM +0200, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> > And therein lies the problem, no?
> Do you think it is a problem? I think they're pretty much normal watchpoints.
I disagree, but maybe I'm the only one, and the issue is minor anyway.