This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PING 2] [rfc]: Framework for looking up multiply defined global symbols in shared libraries
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Markus Deuling <deuling at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>, Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>, Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 14:31:57 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PING 2] [rfc]: Framework for looking up multiply defined global symbols in shared libraries
- References: <200705312124.l4VLO1qU019395@d12av02.megacenter.de.ibm.com> <4664DC23.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4678CFAD.email@example.com>
> it would be great to have that one in for 6.7 :-) Is this ok ?
If your changes make it before the branch cutoff point, then they will
be part of GDB 6.7. Otherwise, I am not comfortable having this ported
to the branch. I still haven't completely finished reviewing the
release-critical items for 6.7, so the cutoff point is still undecided,
but I think it will be very soon.