This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: ARI no longer updated?
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, overseers at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 09:56:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: ARI no longer updated?
- References: <200706221342.l5MDgRm0030152@d12av02.megacenter.de.ibm.com>
On Fri, Jun 22, 2007 at 03:42:27PM +0200, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> it looks like the GDB A.R. Index web page
> is no longer updated daily, it says as of today:
> Last updated: Thu May 24 01:56:16 UTC 2007
> Since I found this page quite useful, I'd like to get the
> updates going again. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with
> the infrastructure behind the web page. Can anyone help
> with this? Thanks!
This runs out of gdbadmin. I don't know who has access to the user;
the group is cagney,cgf,anoncvs.
/sourceware/www/sourceware/htdocs/gdb/ari is current (generated
today). gdb/current/ari has not been generated in a while. At a guess,
snapshots are failing too. Ian posted something about that on
binutils@ the same day.
make: *** No rule to make target `ltsugar.m4,', needed by `binutils.tar.bz2'.
Looks like someone needs to update src-release.
Overseers, could someone at least make ~gdbadmin a+x (it's already
a+r)? Maybe someone else should have access to this account now...