This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: "maint print registers" crash
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: drow at false dot org (Daniel Jacobowitz)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 22:52:34 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: "maint print registers" crash
Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 10:26:29PM +0200, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> > That gets "maint print registers" immediately after startup
> > working for me. Does this solve your problem?
> Yes, this works great - thanks!
OK, I've checked this is.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE