This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfc/rfa] [4/4] SPU enhancements: GDB/MI extensions
- From: Nick Roberts <nickrob at snap dot net dot nz>
- To: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, eliz at gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:28:04 +1200
- Subject: Re: [rfc/rfa] [4/4] SPU enhancements: GDB/MI extensions
On Sat, 2 Jun 2007 21:34:01 +0200 (CEST) Ulrich Weigand writes:
> * mi/mi-cmds.c (mi_cmds): Add -spu-info-event, -spu-info-signal,
> -spu-info-mailbox, -spu-info-dma, and -spu-info-proxydma commands.
> * gdb.texinfo (GDB/MI Miscellaneous Commands): Document -spu-info
I don't think the description of these command belongs to the node
GDB/MI Miscellaneous Commands, but a node of it's own within a new node
called something like "GDB/MI Architecture Specific Commands".
Also I agree with Daniel J's remarks about a MI command like -arch-info. I
don't know if general purpose software like Emacs could run on the Cell
Broadband Engine, but without such a command, presumably the above ones are
enhancements of GDB for the Cell Broadband Engine IDE only.